We pride ourselves on backing up our quality apparel and watersports goods with outstanding customer service. It’s all part of the Jetpilot experience.
If you’re unsure about anything below please contact us here.
We’re available Monday – Friday, from 9AM until 4:30PM, except for public holidays and part of the Christmas holiday period.
We attempt to answer all enquiries within one business day.
END OF FINANCIAL YEAR STOCK TAKE
All online purchases made after 12pm Wednesday, June 27th 2018 will be shipped on Monday, July 2nd 2018 due to end of Financial Year Stock Take. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Christmas Shipping Cut Off Dates & Delivery Timeline Estimates 2018
All online purchases made on and after Monday 24th of December 2018 will be shipped Thursday 27th of December 2018. Excluding digital gift cards.
Day of Last Orders Taken
|Brisbane Metro||20th Dec||2 days|
|Queensland Country||18th Dec||5 days|
|Queensland North||17th Dec||6 days|
|Sydney Metro||20th Dec||2 days|
|New South Wales Country||18th Dec||5 days|
|Australian Capital Territory||20th Dec||2 days|
|Melbourne Metro||20th Dec||5 days|
|Victoria Country||18th Dec||6 days|
|Tasmania||18th Dec||7 days|
|Adelaide Metro||20th Dec||5 days|
|South Australia Country||18th Dec||7 days|
|Perth Metro||20th Dec||6 days|
|Western Australia Country||17th Dec||7 days|
|Northern Territory||17th Dec||7 days|
Shipping Rates & Delivery Timeline Estimates
We attempt to process and despatch all orders within 1 business day of order placement.
Shipping rates and delivery timeline estimates vary depending on your location and what you have purchased. Please reference the table below as a guideline.
Orders under $75 & under 5kg
1-3 day delivery to most major cities
Orders over $75 & under 5kg
1-3 day delivery to most major cities
Wakeboard covers, travel bags, tubes, helmets
1–7 days to most areas, 7–14 days to rural areas
|Qld, NSW, ACT, Vic||Flat rate $15||FREE||FREE|
|NT, SA, Tas, WA||Flat rate $15||FREE||Flat rate $25|
|International||Rates and delivery times vary based on items purchased and delivery location|
Orders placed that have a shipping address in a metro area should be received within 1-3 business days after your order is processed. For all other areas outside major city centres delivery takes 3-5 business days after your order is processed.
Express Shipping is a no-signature-required service.* This means that the courier will generally leave your order at the front door or letterbox. Once the parcel has been delivered to your shipping address, Jetpilot takes no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. We recommend using a business address if you will not be present at your home address during delivery hours.
* excludes bulky items and orders over 5kg (please see Bulky Shipping below).
Bulky items include Travel Bags, Wakeboard Covers, Tubes, Helmets and orders over 5kg. If you live in QLD, NSW, VIC or the ACT bulky items are shipped to you for free. If you live in SA, WA, NT or TAS then bulky items attract a flat rate shipping fee of $25. Estimated delivery time for bulky orders is 1-7 days (7-14 days for regional areas).
Question: Will I receive a tracking number to track my delivery?
Answer: Yes. Once we have despatched your order you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order. If you do not receive an email after 2 business days please check your junk and spam folders. If you still haven’t received your tracking number you can contact us and we’ll help you out.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
At Jetpilot we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase & have made our return & exchange system very simple.
You have the right to a refund or exchange if you are unhappy with the size or fit of your item*, your item is faulty or if it is different to that shown or described. Simply return it to us within 21 days from the date of purchase.
* Note: we do not allow refunds or exchanges on sale items or decals.
|For a refund due to faulty item||21 days for a refund due to any other reason|
|Rest of the World||
|For an exchange due to faulty item||21 days for an exchange due to any other reason|
|Rest of the World||
Returns & Exchanges Rules of Thumb
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
Boxed/Packaged Goods: When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
Swimwear: Swimwear can be returned if it is unworn, and in its original condition with all tags and protection stickers attached. We recommend trying on swimwear over underwear as soiled items will not be accepted for return and will be returned to you at your own expense.
Question: How do I lodge a return?
Answer: To return any goods to Jetpilot you must first contact our Customer Service team to obtain a Return Authorisation Number before sending any item back. You can contact the customer service team between the hours of 9AM – 4:30PM AEST Monday to Friday on +61 (0)7 5665 8333 or email us here.
Question: Where do I send my return/exchange?
Answer: Once you have received your Return Authorisation Number you can send your item back to: 1/10 Kingston Dr, Helensvale, QLD, 4212
Question: How long does it take?
Answer: Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 3 business days of us receiving the parcel. The time it takes for us to receive the parcel will depend on how you elect to return the item. Refunds to credit cards may take up to 48 hours to show in your account. Please ensure your return shipment uses a tracking code and note that we are not responsible for any lost return packages. It is your responsibility to ensure it reaches our returns address.
Question: Who pays for the return shipping?
Answer: Please refer to the table above.
Jetpilot provides a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase for all our clothing, watersports and accessories styles.
- If the Product is faulty or if it is received by you damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period following purchase.
- Damaged product as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty.
- Product must be returned with all of its original tags and packaging.
- Product that is soiled or does not contain all packaging may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
- For all swimwear, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Product returned to us by mail is sent at your own cost and risk. We recommend you use registered or express mail for all refund and exchanges claims.
- We will refund your postage costs of a return if we determine the product is faulty, different to that shown or described or not doing what it is supposed to do. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. Jet Pilot is not liable for discrepancies due to currency conversions.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Jetpilot items are manufactured to meet Australian standards. Refused entry based on this is not refundable.
- We will not accept any COD deliveries.
- Please note: We Do Not refund on sale items or decals
Credit Card (Australia only): The most convenient way of shopping online. Your order will be processed immediately and sent out the same or next working day. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit.
PayPal (Australia and international): PayPal is available for all visitors and allows you to use your PayPal account or your credit card to pay. Note: you do not need a PayPal account to checkout with PayPal.
Afterpay (Australia only): Afterpay is available for all visitors within Australia and allows you to use your Afterpay account to pay in 4 interest free instalments. Note: you can create your own Afterpay account at checkout by following the prompts.
eWay (Australia and International): Shop more conveniently today, this global payment provider processes your secure credit card payments. Your order will be processed immediately and sent out the same or next working day. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit.
Jetpilot would like to assure you that shopping online with us is completely safe. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers. Our website uses the eMatters Payment Gateway for all online credit card transactions. Our Online Ordering System uses the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology – the industry standard for encryption technology. It is fully automated with an immediate response. No human intervention is required to complete this credit card transaction.
This is far safer than providing your credit card to a waiter or a retail sales person.
- All transactions are performed under SSL Certificate.
- eMatters has been approved by many global banks.
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode enabled.
- IP Global Positioning Fraud Management Software and BIN checking, ensuring the cardholder is linked to the correct bank.
- SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to Westpac on behalf of Jetpilot Australia
- eMatters is authorized to connect to 7 Australian Banks, 4 New Zealand Banks, 1 Singapore Bank, 1 Malaysian Bank and 4 South African Banks. 17 Global banks in total.
Orders paid for with PayPal are also 100% secure. After leaving our secure checkout you will be taken to PayPal’s secure payment page. Once finished you will be returned to our secure confirmation page. All of your details are encrypted, and your payment information lives exclusively inside of PayPal (it is not shared with us or our website other than a confirmation code).
Customs and Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Jet Pilot cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. All Items are made to meet Australian standards. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All purchases are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; there is no rain checks on sold out stock
- Jetpilot has the ability, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
- Jetpilot has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly.
- Jetpilot Student Discount is only valid for those who are currently enrolled and have a valid student card from one of the following: Primary school, middle school, high school or tertiary education. For more information click here.
- All Gift vouchers sold are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
We take your privacy very seriously. We never distribute your data to any third parties, and we take every step possible to secure your data. For more information about your privacy with us please click here.