We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible, however we are unable to warrant that product prices or descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
- Please note that colours may vary slightly from those displayed by your monitor.
- It is a condition of sale that product is not resold for commercial use.
- We are unable to redirect or stop orders once an order has been placed.
The Website offers product for sale that we expect to be in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center.
In the event that a specific style is currently sold out, SOLD OUT will be displayed instead of the ADD TO CART feature and if a specific size or colour is not listed, it is out of stock and not available for purchase.
Although the Website contains a feature that removes unavailable product from the online store, occasionally a product sells out before the Website is updated. In the unfortunate circumstance where a product you wish to order becomes unavailable, we will advise you so you can consider an alternative product.
Please note that products in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept back orders, rainchecks or lay-buys on website orders.
Prices of product, services and other charges displayed on Website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation.
We accept payment from Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and Afterpay, or such other methods we may accept in the future. Payment is debited from your card at the time of your order.
All transactions on this Website are processed using Ematters payment gateway, this is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
Afterpay is fully integrated with our store’s checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option and click place order now on the checkout page.
Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the debit card or credit card you want to use and we’ll schedule automatic payments for you.
No long forms or detailed personal information. Afterpay simply uses your nominated bank card to process your application on the spot.
Afterpay takes care of the rest. They will remind you when payments are due and will process your payments automatically. Next time you use Afterpay, They will have all your details saved and ready to go!
After your order is processed by the store, JetPilot and Afterpay will confirm your payment and send you details about your account and purchase. You can log on at any time to view your orders, payments and account information.
So why not try it now Click Here
Shop Now. Pay Later.
All prices are shown in Australian dollars. All transactions will occur in Australian dollars.
GST / Taxes / Fees
A charge accounting for GST is included in the retail price shown. GST will not be charged for product shipped to NZ. You may incur additional currency conversions fees or other fees from your bank. Please check with your bank before ordering.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us and availability.
After you place an order, you will receive either an order confirmation or an order cancellation email:
- Order Confirmation: This email confirms that we have received your order and that your payment has been received. This email will include an individual order number.
- Order Terms & Process: By placing an order, you are offering to purchase the Products for the price indicated, in addition to applicable delivery fees, subject to these refer to Jetpilot Customer Service Terms/Customs and Duty Charges. After an order has been placed, we will send you an email confirming the placement of your order. Jetpilot reserves the right to take reasonable steps to verify that an order and/or credit card details we receive from you are genuine before we accept the order. We are only bound to provide you with the Products if we have accepted your order and received cleared funds as payment. Once your offer has been accepted, we will send you an email with your Order Number. In the event that a Product you have ordered is out of stock, we will notify you via email or phone regarding the stock shortage.
- Order Cancellation: This email will notify you that product you have sought to purchase is unavailable. We expect this to only occur rarely as we update the stock levels on the Website on a regular basis. In the event that this does occur, our customer service team will give you the option of a refund (for the unavailable product) or choosing another product from the Website.An order confirmation is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it and that payment has been approved. Our customer service team will send you a further email confirming shipment of your order. We retain ownership of the title to the product that is the subject of your order until the later to occur of receipt of payment, or delivery of the product to your specified address.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the product ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from the Website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
We reserve the right not to provide product or services, remove or edit content or cancel orders (or part thereof) at our sole discretion at any time. Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, we will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from the exercising of these rights.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email from us. It will explain the reasons for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any order we cancel. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again via the Website. Where you have provided a contact phone number with your order, we may try to contact you by phone to discuss your options.
Once an order has been submitted by you it cannot be cancelled, unless the order has not been dispatched from our distribution centre. If you need to cancel or change an order, please contact our customer service team immediately and provide them with your order number and the details of your requested instructions. We will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate your request however cancellation of the order is within our sole discretion. Orders that cannot be cancelled will be subject to our terms, conditions and policies relating to Returns and Exchanges (see below). Where you cancel an order and we provide you with a refund, we will reduce your refund by AU$10 to cover our administrative costs.
This Website, www.jetpilot.com.au is owned and operated by Jetpilot Australia Pty Ltd.
We welcome your comments about the Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to us, whether through the Website, e-mail, facsimile, mail or other means, shall be and remain the exclusive property of Jetpilot Australia. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an irrevocable assignment to Jetpilot Australia of any and all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. As such, Jetpilot Australia and any of its affiliates will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Comments which you do not intend to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Jetpilot is a registered trademark.
All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, product packaging, trade dress and designs of all Jetpilot products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Jetpilot Australia or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Website confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Jetpilot Australia, its affiliates or any third party.
All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, music and other content provided on the Website, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Jetpilot Australia and its affiliates to the full extent provided under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing, or transmitting any of the contents of the Website for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Website confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Jetpilot Australia and its affiliates.
The Website and the information contained in reference herein are for your personal, non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise specifically permitted herein, you shall not broadcast, duplicate, copy, reproduce, edit, manipulate, modify, publish, rent, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or circulate to anyone the contents of the Website, or use the contents of the Website in litigation, or for any commercial or promotional purposes, without the express written consent of Jetpilot Australia and its affiliates or its lawful successors and assigns.
For usage permission, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Notice of Copyright Infringement
- Jetpilot Australia respects and honors the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that jetpilot Australia may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
License and Website Access
Jetpilot Australia grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Jetpilot Australia. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Neither the Website nor any portion of the Website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Jetpilot Australia. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Jetpilot Australia and its affiliates without express written consent of Jetpilot Australia. You may not use meta tags or any other hidden text using Jetpilot Australia’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Jetpilot Australia. Any unauthorized use will immediately terminate the permission or license granted by Jetpilot Australia.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray Jetpilot Australia or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner as determined by Jetpilot Australia in its sole discretion. You may not use any Jetpilot logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission of Jetpilot Australia. You may not make any other part of the Website, other than the home page of the Website, available as part of another service by “deep linking,” or otherwise, without prior written permission from Jetpilot Australia.
Third Party and Co-Branded Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks (“links”) to websites operated by persons or entities other than Jetpilot (“third-party Websites”) or to co-branded websites operated by a third party, including affiliates (“co-branded Websites”). We provide such links for your reference and convenience only. A link from Jetpilot Australia to a third-party Website does not imply or mean that we endorse the content on that third-party or co-branded Website or the operator or operations of that Website. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content at any third party or co-branded Websites to which you might link from the Website.
Jetpilot Australia is not responsible or liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of any dealings with any third-party web site or co-branded web site, any merchant or operator of a third-party web site or co-branded web site, or any other person with whom you engage in any transaction.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Website, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from Jetpilot Australia. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other interaction with the Website or any co-branded Website will be accurate, complete, and current. You will pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other interaction with Jetpilot Australia or any co-branded Website at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other interactions.
By using the Website, you agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, by way of illustration but not limitation, actions such as accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” the Website; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; and forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting.
Jetpilot Australia attempts to be accurate in describing its products. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Website are complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Most Jetpilot products displayed on the Website are available in select retail stores in Australia and select foreign markets while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on the Website may not be available in retail stores. Unless otherwise stated, the prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Australian Dollars.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability.
The website is provided by Jetpilot Australia on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jetpilot Australia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, third-party content, materials, products, services or linked services provided on or through the website, including without limitation, that the information provided through the website will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation, or from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; that the website will be available at any particular time or location; that defects or errors in the service will be corrected; or that the content on the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any information on the website is subject to change without notice, and we disclaim all responsibility for these changes. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jetpilot Australia disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will Jetpilot Australia, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website, be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special and consequential damages or any damages of any type or nature arising out of your access, use, misuse, or inability to use the website or any linked sites or services; in the event a third party intercepts or decrypts any transmission of information that you provide to Jetpilot Australia through the website; or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, whether in an action under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other theory, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights.
Applicable Law and Disputes
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, our rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerned with this agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jetpilot Australia and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and its and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, co-branders or other partners from and against any and all allegations, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, proceedings (whether threatened or pending), orders, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal expenses, and judgments of any kind of nature, incurred by Jetpilot Australia arising out of or relating to your use of the Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
Miscellaneous Legal Provisions
We may discontinue the Website at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or any and all other features of the Website at any time for any reason, without notice. We may discontinue or restrict your use of the Website at any time for any reason, without notice.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Jetpilot Australia as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Website. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Jetpilot Australia’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by Jetpilot Australia with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The failure of Jetpilot Australia to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect, and the invalid unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Subject to any additional terms published on this Website, this Agreement is the entire and final Agreement regarding the Website and its content, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications between Jetpilot Australia and you regarding the Website and its contents.
All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved to Jetpilot Australia.
Jetpilot provides a 3 month warranty from the date of purchase for all our clothing, watersports and accessories styles.
- If the Product is faulty or if it is received by you damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period following purchase.
- Damaged product as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty.
- Product must be returned with all of its original tags and packaging.
- Product that is soiled or does not contain all packaging may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
- For all swimwear, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Product returned to us by mail is sent at your own cost and risk. We recommend you use registered or express mail for all refund and exchanges claims.
- We will refund your postage costs of a return if we determine the product is faulty, different to that shown or described or not doing what it is supposed to do. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. Jet Pilot is not liable for discrepancies due to currency conversions.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Jetpilot items are manufactured to meet Australian standards. Refused entry based on this is not refundable.
- We will not accept any COD deliveries.
- Please note: We Do Not refund on sale items or decals
Customs and Duty Charges
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Jet Pilot cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. All Items are made to meet Australian standards. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All purchases are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
Can’t find the perfect gift?
Give them a Jetpilot e-Gift Card and let them chose their own! Click here, and then choose the value of the Gift Card that you would like to purchase. Then proceed to the checkout as you would with any other purchase on jetpilot.com.au Once your order has been confirmed and paid for, you will be emailed a unique code that will automatically credit you with the amount of your gift certificate next time you shop online. Being most likely a gift for someone, you can forward the email with the voucher code to the recipient.
- Gift cards can only be used at the online store at jetpilot.com.au
- You cannot purchase an online gift certificate with another gift certificate.
- If the amount of your online gift certificates does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase using another payment method. (PayPal, Eway, Afterpay)
- If the amount of your online gift certificates is more than the total order amount, the balance will remain on your gift certificate for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- If you are wanting to find out the balance of your gift card, log into your VIP account and scroll down to the gift card tab on the left side bar.
- Online gift certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift certificates, nor will we extend expired gift cards.
- Should The Customer return items bought with the use of the Gift Card JetPilot Australia will, at JetPilot Australia’s discretion – Issue a refund by way of credit to their gift card or line of credit up to the value of the gift card amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card.
- All purchased gift cards are valid for 36 months from date of purchase unless stated otherwise.
- Upon dispatch of your gift card order you will receive confirmation the order has been completed and the recipient will receive their gift card email and instructions for use.
- Gift card orders must be placed by 2pm on the 25th of December to be received by Christmas. Gift cards are emailed when the order is processed with our regular shipping. Please ensure you have entered the correct email for the recipient as we cannot recover gift card details on the 25th of December.
- Please note international customers will receive the unique code only.
Promotions & Gift Cards
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to gift certificates, shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; there is no rain checks on sold out stock
- Jetpilot has the ability, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
- Jetpilot has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly.
- All Gift vouchers sold are in Australian Dollars (AUD)