A Personal Floatation Device (PFD) or life vest is an essential when participating in water-based activities. Whether you are on a personal watercraft, boat, kayak, wakeboarding, wake surfing or water skiing it is highly recommended you have a suitable life vest. PFD’s found on Jetpilot.com.au have been rigorously tested and is certified to Australian Standards AS4758. This will give you peace of mind when you are participating in your chosen water sports activity. The team at Jetpilot Australia have you covered with highly reliable and durable PFD’s.
- Australian Standards L50S Approved
- Lewy Watt Signature Series
- 100% Free lite Neoprene
- Custom Lewy Sub Stretch Fabric
- Durable PKK Lock Zipper
- Free lite L50S Approved
- Bevelled Edge Buoyancy Foam
- Anatomical Fit
- Prime vests are designed for a more athletic fit, if you are after a more casual fit we recommend the Kids Cause Vests range.
*Please note jetpilot.com.au personal floatation devices comply and will display relevant information for current Australian Standards (AS) they are manufactured to the current standards of AS 4758.