A Personal Floatation Device (PFD) or life vest is an essential when participating in water-based activities. Whether you are on a personal watercraft, boat, kayak, wakeboarding, wake surfing or water skiing it is highly recommended you have a suitable life vest. PFD’s found on Jetpilot.com.au have been rigorously tested and is certified to Australian Standards AS4758. This will give you peace of mind when you are participating in your chosen water sports activity. The team at Jetpilot Australia have you covered with highly reliable and durable PFD’s.
- Australian Standards L50S Approved
- 2 Buckle Design and Webbing
- Durable Mesh Drainage Gussets
- Simple and Comfortable Front Zip Design
- Highest Quality Foam Core
- Neo Padded Safety Strap Under Crotch Strap To Prevent The Vest From Riding Up On Sizes 3 - 4 and 4 - 6.
Find Out More About Kids Fits Here
*Please note jetpilot.com.au personal floatation devices comply and will display relevant information for current Australian Standards (AS) they are manufactured to the current standards of AS 4758.