Jetpilot Youth Cause Baby Life Jacket - Pink
Do Infants have to wear a life jacket?
If you ask us, yes definitely!
The Jetpilot Youth Cause F/E Baby Life Jacket is the perfect solution for keeping your little one safe while participating in water-based activities. This life jacket has been specifically designed with your child's safety in mind, featuring a wide crotch strap, halo style collar, and handle/grip for quick and safe retrieval out of the water.
Constructed with Flex Lite Ultra Neoprene and highest-quality PVC foam, this jacket is comfortable and durable. It is certified to Australian Standards AS4758 and features a 2 buckle design, neoprene safety pillow, and comfortable wide neoprene padded safety strap under crotch strap to prevent the vest from riding up. Whether you're on a personal watercraft, boat, kayak, wakeboarding, wake surfing, or water skiing, this life jacket is a must-have for your little one.
Remember a Personal Floatation Device (PFD) or life vest is an essential when participating in water-based activities, even your infant. So it is highly recommended you and your family have a suitable life vest.
All PFD’s found on Jetpilot.com.au have been rigorously tested and is certified to Australian Standards AS4758.
- Flex Lite Ultra Neoprene
- Australian Standards - L50S (Pink) L50 (Yellow L50 and Red L50)
- 2 Buckle Design
- Flex Lite Ultra Neoprene
- Safety Strap
- Neoprene Safety Pillow
- Highest Quality PVC Foam
- Comfortable Wide Neoprene Padded Safety Strap Under Crotch Strap To Prevent The Vest From Riding Up
- Find Out More About Kids Fits Here
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
- SSSteven S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
First time out on the water for my 10 month old daughter so we wanted a life jacket for her that was comfortable and safe. This jacket gave us peace of mind out on the water, great fit and easy to use!
- RFRobyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoImpressed
Well made, excellent safety features, but a touch smaller than would be expected. My Grand daughter is just over 12kg and getting her into it was difficult. Having said that she hasn't worn a life jacket before and hated being confined. I have purchased the next size up
- JBJude B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBaby safety comfort
I recently purchased a Jetpilot baby life jacket size 1-2 for our 1 year old grandson. Our grandson is a big boy and the jacket is a snug fit for him but can be passed on to younger siblings. The comfort factor is brilliant, the fabric and padded head support make it really comfy, we’re very happy with it!
- JKJames K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAmazing
It's a amazing product my baby loves it and keeps her safe
- WTWilliam T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBaby life jacket
Solid product made to a high standard.