Below are a list of frequently asked questions that could be useful.
I'm trying to locate my order, how do I track my order?
You will have received a shipping confirmation email with your tracking code attached. Visit our Track Your Order page and enter your track code to locate your order. (Track Your Order can be found in the footer under Customer Care).
How do I know my order has been shipped?
We are pleased to offer free Australian delivery on all orders over $99.
For orders under $99 will incur a $15.00 fee for standard shipping. Express Delivery is available for $14.99 to Metro and Regional areas, $15 to Rural areas.
Orders placed before 12pm AEST (business days) will be dispatched on the same day.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with your tracking number which can be tracked on our Track Shipping page.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do please use our shipping calculator to see regions we ship to.
What happens if my items get lost in the mail?
Sometimes, orders can be sent in multiple satchels/boxes as they may have not fit in just one. Please contact our Customer Service Department to check if this is the case. If in the rare chance we have missed an item off your order our customer service team are here to help.
What happens if an item is missing from my order?
Sometimes, orders can be sent in multiple satchels/boxes if they do not fit in a single box or are fulfilled from multiple locations. Please contact our Customer Service Department to check if this is the case.
What happens if I receive an incorrect item?
If you receive an incorrect item on your order, please contact our Customer Service Department straight away and we will arrange for the correct item to be sent to you. We will also arrange or reimburse for return postage of the incorrect item.
Do you deliver to PO Box address?
Yes. We can deliver to any PO Box address in Australia.
Can you deliver to my work address?
Yes. We can deliver to any registered address in Australia.
I have sent my product(s) back from my order. How do I know you have received them?
Returned product(s) delivery times may vary, Once we have received them we will process your order and you will receive a notification via email for your refund/exchange.
What is your returns policy?
You have the right to a refund or exchange if you are unhappy with the size or fit of your item*, your item is faulty or if it is different to that shown or described. Simply return it to us within 21 days from the date of purchase.
Contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com with your order number, item(s), full name and shipping address to process your exchange/refund.
* Note: we do not allow refunds or exchanges on sale items or decals.
|For a refund due to faulty item||21 days for a refund due to any other reason|
|Rest of the World||
|For an exchange due to faulty item||21 days for an exchange due to any other reason|
|Rest of the World||
GIFT CARD FAQs
- Gift cards can only be used at the online store at jetpilot.com.au
- You cannot purchase an online gift card with another gift card.
- If the amount of your online gift card(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase using another payment method. (Credit card, PayPal or Afterpay)
- If the amount of your online gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance will remain on your gift card for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- Online gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift cards, but we can resend gift cards to the email address used to purchase it by making contact with our Customer Service team.
- Should you return items bought with the use of a gift card we will issue a refund by way of credit back to the gift card up to the value of the amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card.
- All purchased gift cards are valid for 36 months from date of purchase unless stated otherwise. We can not extend expired gift cards.
- All Gift cards sold are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Upon completion of your purchase of a gift card you will be emailed confirmation the order has been completed.
- You will then receive an email with the link to view your gift card. You can print and/or download the gift card to save for yourself or forward to another recipient.
WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
How do I find an item?
Use our online search tool to locate the product. Simply enter all or part of the product name in the search field on our homepage and hit search.
How do I change my account information?
Log in to your account by clicking on the Login tab located in the top right hand corner of any page's navigation bar.
1. Enter your email address and password
2. Click on the "Login" button
3. Click view "Addresses" under Account Details.
4. Click on the "Edit" button located next to section you wish to edit
5. Update your new information
6. Click on the "Save" button
What if I forgot my password?
If you forget your password, we can email it to your account's email address. If you would like to do that now, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on Login located in the top navigation bar
2. Directly under the password field is a link that says "I forgot my password". You will be taken to the password screen, where you will be prompted to enter in your email address
3. Type your email address and click "Reset Password". We will send an email with a password reset link.
4. Click the link inside the email.
5. Enter a new password and click "Reset Password"
I'm having trouble using a promotion code, can you help?
1. Enter the promotional code in the cart page.
2. Providing your order meets the terms and conditions, your promotion will appear in your cart as a discount or free item.
3. If your promotion code is not working please read the terms and conditions carefully to make sure you have followed the instructions.
4. Continue through to our secure payment methods to complete your order.
I need help with the sizing of product(s). Do you have size charts?
You can find size charts attached to each product. You will find a "Size Chart" icon above the Add To Cart button. Click on the size chart to view more information. *Please note size charts are only guides.
I'm not sure my order completed. What can I do?
As soon as your order is completed your order number will appear on your screen along with an email confirmation. If you're using a third party payment method i.e. Paypal please ensure that you have received a confirmation from both Jetpilot Australia and the third party payment method you choose. If you are still unsure please contact the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact details and any additional information.
My Afterpay payment method was declined. What should I do?
Afterpay payment option is managed by Afterpay directly as we have no control over the acceptance of payments.
Below are some Jetpilot Australia suggestions:
1. Your first payment amount must be available at the time of purchase.
2. Your Afterpay account must not have overdue payments.
3. Afterpay risk management team may have flagged your account.
For any more question in regards to your Afterpay account it is best to contact their customer service team.