Jetpilot provides a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase for all our clothing, water sports and accessories styles.
- If the Product is faulty or if it is received by you damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable period following purchase.
- Damaged product as a result of normal wear and tear is not considered to be faulty.
- Product must be returned with all of its original tags and packaging.
- Product that is soiled or does not contain all packaging may not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
- For all swimwear, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Product returned to us by mail is sent at your own cost and risk. We recommend you use registered or express mail for all refund and exchanges claims.
- We will refund your postage costs of a return if we determine the product is faulty, different to that shown or described or not doing what it is supposed to do. In this situation, where we send you replacement product, we will do so at our cost.
- International shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment. Jet Pilot is not liable for discrepancies due to currency conversions.
- If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Jetpilot items are manufactured to meet Australian standards. Refused entry based on this is not refundable.
- We will not accept any COD deliveries.
- Please note: We Do Not refund on sale items or decals
Credit Card/Debit Card: The most convenient way of shopping online. Your order will be processed immediately and sent out the same or next working day. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit.
PayPal (Australia and international): PayPal is available for all visitors and allows you to use your PayPal account or your credit card to pay. Note: you do not need a PayPal account to checkout with PayPal.
Afterpay (Australia and New Zealnd only): Afterpay is available for all visitors within Australia and allows you to use your Afterpay account to pay in 4 interest free instalments. Note: you can create your own Afterpay account at checkout by following the prompts.
Zip Pay (Australia Only): Zip Pay is available for all visitors within Australia and allows you to use your Zip Pay account and pay to your tailored interest free instalments. Note: you can create your own Zip Pay account at checkout by following the prompts.
Stripe (Australia and International): Shop more conveniently today, this global payment provider processes your secure credit card payments. Your order will be processed immediately and sent out the same or next working day. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Visa Debit.
Jetpilot would like to assure you that shopping online with us is completely safe. We have taken every possible measure to give absolute security to our customers. Our website uses the eMatters Payment Gateway for all online credit card transactions. Our Online Ordering System uses the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology – the industry standard for encryption technology. It is fully automated with an immediate response. No human intervention is required to complete this credit card transaction.
This is far safer than providing your credit card to a waiter or a retail sales person.
- All transactions are performed under SSL Certificate.
- eMatters has been approved by many global banks.
- Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode enabled.
- IP Global Positioning Fraud Management Software and BIN checking, ensuring the cardholder is linked to the correct bank.
- SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to Westpac on behalf of Jetpilot Australia
- eMatters is authorized to connect to 7 Australian Banks, 4 New Zealand Banks, 1 Singapore Bank, 1 Malaysian Bank and 4 South African Banks. 17 Global banks in total.
Orders paid for with PayPal are also 100% secure. After leaving our secure checkout you will be taken to PayPal’s secure payment page. Once finished you will be returned to our secure confirmation page. All of your details are encrypted, and your payment information lives exclusively inside of PayPal (it is not shared with us or our website other than a confirmation code).
CUSTOMS AND DUTY CHARGES
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Jet Pilot cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. All Items are made to meet Australian standards. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Jet pilot will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All purchases are charged in Australian Dollars. Non-Australian currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; there is no rain checks on sold out stock
- Jetpilot has the ability, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
- Jetpilot has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly.
- Jetpilot Student Discount is only valid for those who are currently enrolled and have a valid student card from one of the following: Primary school, middle school, high school or tertiary education.
- All Gift cards sold are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
We take your privacy very seriously. We never distribute your data to any third parties, and we take every step possible to secure your data. For more information about your privacy with us please click here.